Do you have a passion for basketball coaching and kids?
Unlock your basketball coaching potential with Little Boomers and see what opportunities we may have for you!
We are not concerned as to whether you can slam dunk it or have been playing basketball for 5 years at a high level, as that is not relevant when coaching children ages 3.5-12.
We are looking for someone who is friendly and approachable and experiences a sense of fulfilment when they see a child’s face filled with joy after scoring their first basket. Having knowledge of how basketball works is helpful but that can be all taught through training.
Why decide to work with Little Boomers Basketball?
- You will receive valuable experience and life lessons working with kids that can open up many different avenues for you.
- We work around your schedule and commitments
- We have a strong employer / employee relationship with all our coaches. We ask for your input for a range of matters and involve you in a-lot of the day to day business operations.
- You are treated fairly and with respect all the time. We work alongside you and foster a friendly work environment. Many employee’s have issues in their workplace and are unhappy. You will not experience that at Little Boomers.
- All our coaches are sociable and we regularly get together outside of work hours
- Mutual understanding. You will know exactly what we expect from you and in return, you will know exactly what to expect from us, so that there isn’t any miscommunications.
If you feel like you are the right person to join our team and have the passion we are looking for, please feel free to call Coach Emile on 0422 320 492 to discuss how we can develop you as a person and coach.
For more information send an enquiry to our team!